Sunday, June 13, 2010

Business Development Manager-Delhi


---- Forwarded Message ----
From: Syed Hassan <syed_jawabdo@yahoo.com>
To: biharanjuman@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thu, June 10, 2010 3:35:17 PM
Subject: [Bihar Anjuman] Business Development Manager

 

Dear Members Salam Alaikoo!
 
Please pass the below vacancy to your friends, relatives cousins. Shakeel Bhai, help on it (Muslim prefer)
 
Jazak'Allah Khair!
Syed Hassan
050-3611372
 
 
Business Development Manager
Competitive Remuneration Package
Delhi-Based
 
US based multinational manufacturing company of Security X-ray machine and others security equipment looking for a highly efficient Business Development Manager. Reporting to the International Sales Director, your main objectives will be to achieve sales, develop leads and maintain client relationships. You will have to liaise with clients (private & government sector). Your responsibilities will be to ensure continuous growth of the existing business, execute strategic business plans, establish product in Indian region, monitor and analyze sales activities against goals and achieve sales target. To qualify, the ideal candidate should have Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, with minimum of 6-8 years sales experience in the Security X-ray machine. 
 
If you have the right sales background along with regional exposure and network, please send your CV immediately to: syedhassan@eim. ae

5 comments:

  1. You have noted very interesting points ! ps nice internet site . logo design agency

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ve been exploring for a little for any high quality articles or blog posts on this kind of area . Exploring in Yahoo I at last stumbled upon this website. Reading this info So i’m happy to convey that I’ve a very good uncanny feeling I discovered just what I needed. I most certainly will make sure to don’t forget this website and give it a look regularly. best logo designers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there, I discovered your blog by way of Google at the same time as looking for a comparable topic, your site got here up, it seems to be great. I’ve bookmarked it in my google bookmarks. web design agency new york

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am curious to find out what blog platform you are using? I’m experiencing some minor security problems with my latest site and I’d like to find something more secure. Do you have any recommendations? web design agency new york

    ReplyDelete
  5. You produced some decent points there. I looked online to the issue and discovered most people is going in addition to using your site. branding firms san francisco

    ReplyDelete