Thursday, June 3, 2010

SAP Job Requirement-FI Consultants,HR Consultant,Basis Consultant,ABAP Consultant,CO Consultant

From:  ABU OBAIDA
To:
Sent: Wed, June 2, 2010 9:10:21 PM
Subject: SAP Job Requirement

Asalaam O Alaykum,

I have few requirements for SAP.
We have another request for 7 permanent positions.

SAP  Functional Consultants are required for the below mentioned skill sets.

3 FI Consultants
1 HR Consultant
1 Basis Consultant
1 ABAP Consultant
1 CO Consultant

Experience: 3-5 years,

Exp of End to End implementation & Coordinating of SAP Modules.
Exp of post-implementation & per-implementation training & Go-Live support.

Type of Position: Permanent Hiring by the client
Nationality: Indian, Pakistani, South African or similar cost effective places.
Location: Saudi Arabia

Email me with you resume and also CC to the email schethan@iqtechpros .com
Or else you can call me on my cell 001-765-808- 0117, I am in USA.

No comments:

Post a Comment